Quotes include the assistance of the driver(s) in loading and unloading the vans and we can also accommodate 2 passengers in our vans, perhaps saving you a taxi fare
London Congestion charge: £10 (If applicable)
Toll Charges: (If applicable)
Ferry Charges: (If applicable)
Other charges incurred will be the Hirers responsibility
Moving within the City:
1 bedroom flat (average + ground floor) can take between 2 to 5 hours.
2 or 3 bedroom house (average) can take between 4 to 8 hours.
When booking a van?
- a) What size of van do you need?
- b) How man porters do you need?
- c) Do you want us to move the big item only or everything?
- d) Do you need dismantling furniture and then reassembling?
Working Hours: From 9am – 9pm. 7 days a week
Hourly costs may vary depending on:
- a) Customer’s vary in the amount of goods and furniture they want to move.
- b) The distance from the van to the house, stairs, traffic, and the distance between old and new homes.
- c) The amount of preparation and packing you do, will affect the time it takes to complete your move.
- d) If an item is packed safely and sealed box. Packed goods are safer and easier to load & unload